jueves, 12 de agosto de 2010

Topics

Hello guys,
Today I hope that all are fine.

In this post I will talk about of the topics that will like to me write.

First, I like the movies, overall when are romantic comedy that’s why I will like it to write about the movies, to say what are good or bad, why are good, that is the best of the movie, etc.

To me too I will like to talk about the popular education in all de worlds but, specifically in Chile or to write about of the Social History of Chile because is since down, since of the persons, is more important that the Official History.

Finally, I like to me very much all the topics that are of education, that talk about children, of teachers, and of all the educative community.

1 comentario:

  1. Yriangle : I'll keep your suggestion in mind ; I thin it's very interesting.
    bye
    Lourdes

    ResponderEliminar