sábado, 13 de noviembre de 2010

The Mapuche conflict

Hello everybody,

Today I will speak about of the Mapuche Conflict because is a very important topic.

I think that this conflict is more important that as show the Medias of communication, beside is a topic very old and the Medias has distorted the reality because only show the things that are convenient.

The Mapuches always fought for their rights and this isn’t the exception, but the Media reported this news because there is a law in the middle that is the antiterrorism law and because is convenient for the government that the Mapuches appear as terrorists and a danger to the society.

I think that the Mapuches are in all their right of to fight for their land that has been expropriated and with that the whole culture and beside they also believe in the importance of the Pachamama and the properties that it delivered to their culture and life. For this reason the lands are very important for the Mapuches, and for this I think that should not to accuse of terrorists if they are only fight for is yours.

With all the things I hasn’t think in a solution because is a topic very complicate and I don’t know all the reasons for that they fight, beside I don’t know the all things they have done and that for the government are terrorists attack, and I’m not sure if someone should take the first step because I don’t know if it serves for one solution.

In conclution, I think that the Mapuches are making that the persons know the reality of their struggles but I think that the government not is interesting in one solution why blame the terrorists Mapuche.

Well I hope that can give their opinions about the topic and give new information for to understand some things,

Bye

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario