viernes, 5 de noviembre de 2010

The Music

Hello guys,
Well today I will talk about the music.

First, my favorite types of music are salsa, romantic, merengue and all the music when I can to dance, and all the music when I can to feel or to remember.
Second, I don’t have a favorite bands but, I like to me Reik, Lifehouse, Evanescence, Nickelback, and La Sociedad, but where I came to the University I found a taste for the Prisioneros, Sol y Lluvia, Intillimani, among others of the same style.
Third, I have a singers that I like very much as Marc Antony, but also I like very much Witney Houston, Ricardo Arjona, Bon Jovi, Silvio Rodríguez, Luis Fonsi, Franco de Vita, Shakira, Gervasio, among others of the same style.

Well, as they will understand, to me the music is very important and all the singers and bands that I named, with your music did something important in my life, for example the Prisioneros, Sol y Lluvia came when I began to see the reality of politics in our life, when I understand the why the persons manifested to enforce their rights and very more things. Silvio Rodríguez came when I knew to my boyfriend and he dedicated to me any sings.

Then, all the singers and bands I like to me when its have a significant letter in my life, but I dislike to me all the music when don’t understand the letter or the principal idea of the sing, also I dislike to me all the music that beside I can’t dance or to feel the music, and I think that is the more important, that I feel the music, enjoy more to listen because is fashionable.

Well, I hope you enjoyed of the topic today, and hopefully that any can to share my likes and to write me and I can enjoy talking about it and to share music.

Bye and greetings to all.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario