viernes, 23 de diciembre de 2011

A term very strange in Summer







Hello dear students,
Today I will talk about my new and strange term.







First, I’m studying in my vacations because as you know this year was very different, because the students were on strike for the best education, then school calendar changed and all the students are studying in summer and it isn’t very entertaining.
For this my expectations for this new term are that all we want to finish very fine, without complications, delays, another wish is to finish the semester without more problemsand I can then out.






The subjects that have are “conocimiento matemático II, Gestión Educacional y Proyectos de Desarrollo, Seminario de Ética y profesionalización docente, Taller de integración al curriculum, Taller electivo de Filosofía con niños y niñas, Inglés IV, y Práctica y Registros de Experiencias”, but the worst is that I hate to study in vacations, because I can’t enjoy of Christmas time, new year and summer.






Greetings to all

1 comentario:

  1. You right, the importante is finish well the term, so good luck whith all your subjects. Bye

    ResponderEliminar