viernes, 30 de diciembre de 2011

My favourite country









Hello dear classmates,



Today I talk about of the country that I like to visit. This country is Venezuela ¡, I think this country is very interesting because it has many beautiful beaches, fruits, vegetation and animals exotic bacuse is a country very different to it, it has different climate with very high temperatures, and the type of government have a politic very different to the ours, and I would love to know all this.



But my secret is that I like to travel to Venezuela because is my native country, I was born in Maracay, and my mom’s family and her family is chilean, but my dad is venezuelan.
I like very much to travel because I want to know my dad’s family, because I have any fuzzy memories.



I’ve been saving for to travel and I can know all my family and when I come I’ll decide if I want live there and study or work or both.


Well, my dear classmates I say goodbye and I hope that you are fine.

5 comentarios:

  1. You are from venezuela! ohh this is a big surprise for my, I don´t know. I hope, you can know the dad´s family. Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You are a girl's Venezuela, the color your body and your hair are typical de tropical's countrys its very beautiful friend :)

    See you

    Happy new year :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm sure you will travel to venezuela very soon C:! i'm sending you my best wishes!

    hugs!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I suspected you'd want to travel to your home country, I hope that soon you can go and then tell us how nice it is.
    See you!
    J

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Friend really I hope that you could travel to Venezuela .... it will be incredible!!!

    See you dear!

    ResponderEliminar