viernes, 6 de enero de 2012

Movies






Hello classmates, Today I’ll speak about my favorite movies.


I think that the movies are really important, because there are movies that have a teaching for the life as “The life is beautiful”, this film ir very sad but it show the sacrifice of a father with your son in a concentration camp, or “Milagros Inesperados”, that it show the importance of life, or “Los coristas” that also is about of the teaching, but of a teacher with students very rebels. Well this films and many others are used as educational resources for the importance of your contents.


In the present, the films has a role very important to the society because its intalled fashion, and then it is used for to sell, as the childen’ s films as “cars”, “La hera del hielo”, “Shrek” that though they are intertaining, the children begin to ask all the things of this characters.

Personally, I like very much the comedy’s movies because are very intertaining and you can see this movies with all your family and to enjoy, the movies of fiction science also are very good because you are focused on all the film, but also I like the romantic movies and more when I have an interesting company. For this my favourite film is The twilight saga because is very romantic, and I like your actors and as they act.

My favourite director is Steven Spielberg because your movies are very fantastic and differents, but my new favourite director is Tom Cruise that also is my favourite actor, because the last movie that I saw was “Misiòn Imposible 4: Protocolo Fantasma” where he is the principal actor and the director and is very good, because have spectacular special efects.

Greetings to all

3 comentarios:

  1. Yri I like so much the film "Les choristes", it's very good and with a great and deep theaching.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Friend!

    We have the same taste!!

    We go to the cinema...

    see you

    kisses!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh! I want to see "misión imposible 4" I listened this movie is very good.

    ResponderEliminar