viernes, 27 de enero de 2012

The environment and Recycling




Hello to all
Today I’ll write about that the en environment.

I think that the people to learn about environmentally friendly practices in the school, but there are schools where the environment isn’t an important topic for this is very important that the government implements a project for each school to teach your students to recycle.

In my case I like very much this topic, because y think that the recycling is very important to the environment, because this help to care and to preserver, and I help using very much my bike or I walk, caring my plants, and avoiding littering the environment, but I can’t recycle in my house because I don’t live alone and my family say that no time or money to do and also say that I’m not in all the day, but if I live alone I would do.

I never joined or supported any eco-organizations because this things don’t call my attention and I think that the people are sometimes very extreme, but I like very much to learn strategies of recycling to do In my house and to teach in the garden school, and I think that this form I also can help.

To reduce your carbon footprint I avoid litter the environment, I don’t throw trash on the ground, where I have trash I trade that it is in separate bags, I separated the organic trash of the other trash, I don’t have hearth and I avoid burning debris because I know that the smoke is very dangerous for health and more for the babies.

Santiago is the principal city that the pollution in Chile because here the people don’t care the environment and the Government doesn’t nothing about it.
The people don’t have the culture of the recycling for this they throw trash in the streets, in the square, and any place where they eat. For this is necessary that the government implements a project of recycling for all the society and for that we can care our environment.

1 comentario:

  1. I really love the picture!
    I think that are not enough project about this theme for help and teach to people how take care about our world (:

    ResponderEliminar