viernes, 20 de enero de 2012

My vacations



Hello,
I like to talk about of my vacations.
Well first, the vacations are very important for me, because it help me to relax, to reduce my stress, but the most important is that the vacations are very good to share with my friends, but principally my family, because in the year my family always is busy, my mom to work, my brothers study, my cousin go to the university and my grandmom is housewive, and in the vacations are all together.


I'll travel with my family to the north and with my friends to Valdivia and Licanr Ray, because we want to go to “La Semana Valdiviana”, but also we would like to know Licanr Ray and to camp there, because we listen that this place is very beautiful, and to arrive there I need to take a bus because in car is more expensive and is many responsability.

Well in my vacations, I want to cover all the place and I can to know many lakes, rivers, mountains, forests. And in Valdivia Iwould like to see “La Semana Valdiviana”, because the persons say that is very intertaining and you can to taste many beers of all the places of the world and with different flavors, and also I could to eat sweet things because in Valdivia is “Los lagos” that is a the best chocolate shop.

Well I hope that you enjoy your vacations as me.

3 comentarios:

  1. My dear friend, you know that I will go to the south too, we have to meet there and do many entertainig things (:
    Kisses. See ya!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Friend!

    I would like visit Valdivia...
    I Hope go some day...

    Enjoy your vacations (with your family and friends)

    See you

    kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh!! Valdivia is very, very nice... You can go to "Los Molinos" for eat. Is fantastic.
    See you!

    ResponderEliminar